UGC NET Commerce Coaching
Deep UGC NET institute provides CBSE NET commerce coaching in Delhi with excellent study material, tutorials and test papers for commerce entrance.
CBSE NET 2016 Commerce Syllabus
There will be two question papers, UGC NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III ( Part – A & B ). UGC NET Commerce Paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions ( Multiple choice, Matching Type, True / False, Assertion – Reasoning type ) carrying 100 marks.
UGC NET Commerce Paper III will have two Parts – A and B; Paper III (A) will have 10 short essay type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. In it there will be one question with internal choice from each unit ( i.e., 10 questions from 10 units; Total marks will be 160 ).
UGC NET Commerce Paper III (B) will be compulsory and there will be one question from each of the Electives. The candidate will attempt only one question ( one elective only in 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of UGC NET Commerce Paper III will be 200.
UGC NET Commerce Paper II and Paper III ( A ) ( Core Group ) :
- Unit – I : Business Environment
- Unit – II : Financial & Management Accounting
- Unit – III : Business Economics
- Unit – IV : Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Unit – V : Business Management
- Unit – VI : Marketing Management
- Unit – VII : Financial Management
- Unit – VIII : Human Resources Management
- Unit – IX : Banking and Financial Institution
- Unit – X : International Business
Paper – III (B) ( Elective / Optional ) :
- Elective – I : Accounting and Finance
- Elective – II : Marketing
- Elective – III : Human Resource Management
- Elective – IV : International Business
- Elective – V : Income – tax Law and Tax Planning
Recommened Commerce Books:
- 1. UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Commerce (Paper - II) by Sunetra Batabyal, O. P. Sharma
- 2. UGC-NET/JRF/SLET Commerce (Paper - II) by Dr. L. N. Kohli
- 3. Trueman's UGC NET Commerce by Dr. Parveen Kataria, Anshu Kataria, Shivani
- 4. UGC-NET/SET Commerce Guide (Paper II & III) by R. Gupta's
Download previous years commerce question papers
- For 2015 - http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/QuestionPaperDec2015.aspx
- For 2014 and Earlier : http://www.ugcnetonline.in/previous_question_papers.php